Breast Growth by Natural Breast Augmentation
Puberty is a normal stage of life where many physical changes may occur. This is especially true for women because most of the formative physical years are during puberty. Puberty is the time when a girl becomes a woman and a boy becomes a man. It is during puberty that breast growth is expected.
Breast growth during puberty
As previously said, puberty is a very important stage in a woman’s life, especially when it comes to increase in breast size. It is during this period where most of the breast growth occurs, as summed up below:
- Stage 1. The first stage in breast growth actually occurs around 7 or 8 years old, which is also known as the flat childhood chest stage. This is the earliest stage, and as such, not much can be expected in terms of visual breast growth. It varies from individual to individual, but there might be certain instances where slight “budding” in breasts might occur.
- Stage 2. This is the actual “budding” stage, where the breasts begin to swell and nipples become enlarged. The breasts become tender and might feel swollen a lot. It’s not uncommon during this stage for girls to experience mild pain because of the nature of the rapid increase in breast size.
- Stage 3. This is the stage where most girls start getting their periods, as well as the time when the breasts fully develop. The tissues around the breast enlarge and major fat development around the breasts occur
- Stage 4. This is the stage where breast growth has likely reach a standstill. Only the shape or contour of the breasts change at this point.
- Stage 5. This is the final and the completed stage of the breasts’ development. This occurs around a girl’s 17th or 18th birthday. During this time period, most of the breast growth is completed.
It is also important to note that puberty in women occur much earlier or later, depending on the woman. The numbers above are based on what is deemed average.
What are the different factors that affect breast growth?
There are some factors to be considered, which affects a woman’s breast growth:
- Hereditary factors. Genetics play a very important role when it comes to breast sizes. If your mom has a particular breast size, chances are that you might be able to develop a similar size. The same goes to your siblings. There are also instances where close relatives tend to have similar breast sizes, and this is very normal.
- Hormones. There are three major hormones that factor in a woman’s breast growth: estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. Hormones are actually a very key factor to take into account when it comes to breast sizes. They determine the actual mass and size of a breast. Breasts may increase or decrease in size during a woman’s lifetime, and this is determined by whether the hormones at play are doing their jobs or not.
What is breast augmentation?
In a nutshell, breast augmentation is a way for a woman to increase her breast size through surgery or natural methods available. Not all women are naturally blessed with cup sizes that are acceptable by today’s society’s standards, and not all women are content with their breast size. It all boils down to how a woman’s physical appearance affects her mental and emotional state. There are a number of known methods available to a woman if she wants to know more about breast augmentation:
- Surgical methods. This is probably the most popular method of breast augmentation. Surgical breast augmentation usually involves an operation, such as breast implants, or modern methods that have been recently introduced in the market. Women can also get surgery after breast augmentation, either to remove implants or replace them, depending on their size requirements. Surgical methods are popular, especially for those women who have enough money to spend on the procedure. It is important to note that while breast augmentation through surgery is quite popular, there are certain risks involved. Health Canada says:
- Non-surgical methods. Is there any other method of breast augmentation other than the tried and popular surgical method? Yes there is, and they are performed using non-invasive and mostly natural methods. These methods include herbs, Chinese medicine, hypnosis and therapy, among others, and they require a certain amount of discipline to pull off. The good thing about these methods is they will never require you to go into surgery, meaning you will not alter your body in any unnatural way. This method is perfect for those who do not want to experience anything as invasive as surgery. The important thing to remember regarding the natural method is that the effects are perfectly natural breasts.
Who can benefit from breast augmentation?
There is a growing list of women who can benefit from breast augmentation, including:
- Career women.
Bigger breasts and a woman’s self-esteem
Do bigger breasts equal more self-esteem? Not necessarily, but they can definitely help any woman who is struggling with body-image and feels that her breasts are unproportional to her body. Physical appearance can play a really huge factor when it comes to how people interact with each other, and it definitely plays an important role when it comes to women in particular. Women have a long and muddled history when it comes to power and respect, because they have, historically, been regarded as inferior to man. The truth is, breast augmentation and having a perfect body not only increases any woman’s physical appearance, it also increases their confidence level and self-esteem. Even a small increase in breast size can make a huge impact on how a woman views herself, and this can certainly help in any woman’s professional career and even her personal life.
How can having bigger breasts improve a woman’s sexuality?
By studying a woman’s traits before and after her breast augmentation, one of the things that stood out to us was their increased sexuality and desire. Studies show that a large number of women who have undergone breast augmentation in hopes of increasing self-esteem and increase physical impact have also reported increase in sexual stimulation. This comes as no surprise, especially for those who are practicing the natural method of breast augmentation. The natural method of breast augmentation reinvigorates most of the receptors and pathways of the breasts in order to revive the breast’s sensory points, thereby forcing some of the nerves to become more sensitive to external feelings. Increase in libido may also occur due to the various natural herbs and medicines that women take during the process of natural breast augmentation.
Progesterone`s role in breast growth
Out of the three hormones which play a very crucial role when it comes to natural breast augmentation, the most important is the progesterone. Progesterone helps balance estrogen, and is developed mostly during the second half of the puberty cycle, usually between the ages of 14 to 28. Progesterone is actually intended to deal with the excesses in estrogen. Progesterone is also known as the main ingredient of certain contraceptive pills. Here are some of the known roles of progesterone in the human body:
- Weight loss. Progesterone is known to effectively turn fat into energy, thereby effectively promoting weight loss in some cases. It is also known to help in digestion, thereby preventing cases wherein digestion might be a cause of fat gain or gastrointestinal problems.
- Balances the level of hormones. As stated above, progesterone is known to act as an equalizer especially in the case of excesses in estrogen. Imbalance in estrogen may result in the development of certain diseases and illnesses.
- Helps prevent cysts. Progesterone is also known to prevent the development of cysts, thereby effectively eliminating or reducing the development of breast cancer.
- Helps prevent osteoporosis. Progesterone is also known to prevent osteoporosis.
I'm only in my 5th week, but I already gained a cup 1/2 and I know this is just the beginning. I have already told many of my gfs about the New Growth Program.–Caroline
What I especially noticed is that when I touch my chest there is a marked difference from the beginning! The lump in my breast (mammary gland!), which barely existed at the beginning of the program is now spreading all over my breasts! This is proof that it is the gland that grows and not a fat gain! I find it reassuring as the fat … at the least weight loss, it disappears while the gland won’t!! –Jessica
This is crazy, I gained 3 cups and my breasts feel fuller and firmer. my hubby and I love them !!! I am now more confident in myself...–Amanda
This is everything I was looking for. At the 10th week I already gain 1 cup size.. Thank you!! –Stephany